sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

♥ Shinkirou Romance ♥


I screamed my "wish" into the sky
My loud voice was breaking
All the things that troubled me
and I couldn't even talk to my lover about
♫

100 years from now, what expression
will we laugh with?
Will lovers still be able to
love each other like this?
♫

My friends worry about the promise
we made the night we held each other
Can I, I, I
really keep it...

Thanks for tonight
We'll meet again, right?
A precious moment of youth
Your eyes were
so beautiful that
I forgot about my lonliness

Thanks for tonight
Thanks for tonight
I'll take in any setting from
tomorrow and
way beyond
Thanks Thanks

Surely there will be gentleness
in this town's future too
Because even I have things
I want to protect

The morning my eyes opened
I talked to the sun
I, I, I am really
beginning a journey

Thanks for tonight
We'll meet again, right?
This moment will never exist again
When I tightly tie
my shoelaces,
I'll go forward without looking back

Thanks for tonight
Thanks for tonight
There's meaning for any scene
from tomorrow and
way beyond, right?
Thanks Thanks

Thanks for tonight
We'll meet again, right?
This moment will never exist again
When I tightly tie
my shoelaces,
I'll go forward without looking back

Thanks for tonight
Thanks for tonight

There's meaning for any scene

from tomorrow and
way beyond, right?
Thanks Thanks.


Me gusta mucho esta canción :B ♫

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario